It has been so long since I last blogged! Life has been so busy. I thought that being home all day I would have time to read all my blogs and message boards and write my own! But alas, I don't find the time to log on very often.
Well, Oliver is going to be 3 months old tomorrow. He is such a cool kid. He has such a personality. We have lots of fun together during the day. But the transition being home is harder than I thought. On the days that we don't have anything to do, or anywhere to go I am more than stir crazy by the time DH gets home. So I have been working on trying to keep busy and find at least something to do everyday. Getting out of the house at least once a day is a necessity!
I started to work out pretty hard again about a month ago. It has been keeping me sane! It feels so great to be back in the gym. I still have about 15 pounds to lose to be back at my post partum weight. I feel like the weight is never going to come off. But I know I just have to watch my diet more and make sure to get in at least 4 workouts per week. I also took my measurements when I started working out, so even if the weight take awhile to come off, hopefully I will lose inches.
We have a super busy summer planned. We have lots of concerts and other fun stuff planned. But in that lies the dreaded "mommy guilt". I fell bad for leaving Oliver (which I know is crazy because I am with him all day everyday!). So I am doing my best to totally ignore those feelings and remember that I am a good Mommy who deserves a break!
I am also worried about my sister (my only follower at this point!). She has been struggling with IF for the last year. She is feeling depressed with life in general. She is such a happy and confident person most of the time. So to hear that she is feeling so lost and down breaks my heart. I really want to just take her pain away from her. I would if I could. She is my best friend in the whole world and all I want is for her to be okay again. So if you read this MrsHoppy, hang in there and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I am worried about you.
Well, I am about out of time so will stop my ramblings. Hopefully it won't be another 2 months till I blog again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment