Friday, February 19, 2010

38 Week Appointment

I had my 38 week appointment yesterday. The doctor said that everything looks good. My blood pressure was perfect and she didn't see any problems.
Then she did the internal exam. I was so stoked to hear that I am 1-2 cm dilated, and my cervix was about 60% thinned!! I have not been having many braxton hicks contractions, and I feel like Oliver is still pretty high, so I was suprised to hear that news!
Now, I know I can walk around for the next few weeks this way and even go overdue. But It is at least more encouraging that hearing that I didn't make any progress.
We don't have any huge plans for the weekend. We are meeting one of my old friends and her husband for dinner tonight, but going to lay low the rest of the weekend. My sister and BIL are going snowboarding for the weekend so we are watching their dogs.

Oh, and let the countdown begin....ONLY 2 WEEKS OF WORK LEFT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment