I can not believe that it is Monday already!! Another weekend flew by. Expecting this week to go slow. I can't beleive I only have this week and next left at work! It is pretty crazy to think that I will soon no longer be employed.
We had an eventful night last night. My sister called a little after 12 needing to go to the hospital. She had a severe case of food poisoning. She had been throwing up and had diarrhea for hours and was really dehydrated. Her poor DH had to rush to get off work, and was about 40 minutes away. They gave her some fluids and some meds, and she is home sleeping now. I have never had food poisoning, and hope I never do. She was the most miserable I have ever seen her. Poor girl!!!
We had a good time with my old high school friend on Friday night. It was really good to catch up. She is about 16 weeks pregnant and just found out that they are having a boy too. Very exciting.
We also got some really bad news...our friends dog died on Friday. She was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago and got really sick really fast. She was a 6 year old American Bulldog named Gracie. She was such a sweet girl, and we will miss her so much. We are so sad for our friends and so sad that we didn't have a chance to say goodbye.
So, now on to baby watch 2010...nothing exciting to report. I *think* that I may have lost part of my plug yesterday and have been having the same amount of braxton hicks as usual. We are so anxious for him to get here, but trying to enjoy the last few days or weeks of it just being DH and I. We know our lives are about to be turned upside down and want to enjoy each other as much as we can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment