Monday, March 8, 2010

40 Weeks 2 Days

Well, D-Day came and went! I still have not given birth to Oliver. He is being stubborn and does not want to come out. I am trying my best to stay patient and know that he will come when he is ready. In the scheme to things these last few days that we have to wait that feel so long now, aren't even a drip in the bucket. It is amazing what a mental challenge waiting these last few days is. I sure didn't expect to be so anxious and impatient.

DH and I have been walking, doing accupressure, having lots of sex, and still nothing! Hell, I even ate spicy food yesterday for lunch! Everyone knows that I hate spicy food, that was not fun for me!!

I have my next doctor's appointment tomorrow at 2:10. They are going to do a non-stress test on Oliver to make sure that he is moving ok, and his heart rate is still good. I am also going to ask for a membrane sweep to see if that can get things moving.

Today is my first offical day off work! It feels weird to not be there. I am just glad that I have a few more paychecks coming before I am officially unemployed.

Well, hopefully my next entry will be a birth story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment