Sunday, March 28, 2010

Changes, Changes...

Being the parent to a newborn is hard work! It is true what they say, you can never really be prepared to have a baby. It is just different that you can ever imagine. Especially for those of us who haven't spent any real time with babys or newborns.
Some days I feel like I am getting the hang of things and that I can do it. Other days are completely overwhelming and I feel like a total failure. Today, luckily, is a day that I feel like I can do this.
I love my little man more than I ever imagined I could. He is so sweet and as frustrated as I get, he will do something to make me smile and I forget the frustrations. He is so wonderful to wake up to every day. Even for the 2 am feedings. He loves getting his diaper changed and happily looks around just taking everything in. We had a million pictures of him already. I will post a few before he starts fussing to eat!

2 comments: